The Atlanta Business League will host their 30th Annual Super Tuesday Conference at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Atlanta on Sept. 30, 2014.
The Super Tuesday Conference will take place from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and provide workshops and training for participants and recognize African American female business owners and professionals.
The conference commences with the Annual “100 Women of Vision Breakfast,” recognizing African American female entrepreneurs and professionals, along with the Women’s Business Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony featuring this year’s honoree Patricia Russell-McCloud.
The Super Tuesday Conference also offers various corporations and governmental entities the opportunity to reach more than 1,500 business and professional women as a sponsor during each event during the all-day conference.
As a part of ABL’s “Minority Business Awareness” aimed at increasing the awareness and patronage of minority business (MBEs), the “Super Tuesday” committee salutes and highlights the accomplishments of business women in five (5) major categories: Home-Based Business Achievement, Creative Style, Non-Traditional, Success Against the Odds, and Outstanding Achievement.
The Super Tuesday Conference will impart the following on businesswomen, according to ABL President & CEO Leona Barr-Davenport:
- Provide participating business owners, professionals and college students with exposure to a variety of business experiences with Minority-owned companies and corporations.
- Provide participating business owners, professionals and college students with a variety of successful Minority business role models who will encourage them to apply themselves.
- Provide Minority business owners with an opportunity to share themselves and their businesses with aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals and youth.
- Provide professionals and college students with potential employment opportunities with participating Minority businesses and corporations.
- Provide college students with opportunity to study and write about their experiences and learn about entrepreneurship in a hands-on manner through internships.
- Provide business owners, professionals and college students with a vehicle for establishing relationships with Minority businesses and corporations.
For more information, and to register, for the Super Tuesday Conference, click on this link: