• Since forever 10,000 plus Africans are dying every week from the Ebola virus and nobody’s looking for a cure . . . well, no not really . . . but one guy dies in the United States and . . . well, let’s just say this . . . I bet they find a cure now! I’m just sayin!
• If Pitt continues not only their total game plan, but the energy they showed against Virginia Tech last week, I see no reason they can’t dominate Georgia Tech the same way. “Disrespect the Tech!”
• Of course Peyton Manning’s record breaking touchdown passes of 509 and counting is amazing, but even more than that is how he seemingly rose from the dead, left Indy, defied the odds and continues to play at a simply scary level. Best ever? Statistically no doubt about it, but for me, I go to war with Terry Bradshaw. It’s all about the rings baby! What say you?
• Speaking of Rose . . . huh? Try to keep up . . . speaking of Rose, Derek Rose, he of the Chicago Bulls, is back. Let’s just hope he can stay healthy. If so, the Bulls win the East and play the Spurs for the title.
• If the defense is right and tight it doesn’t matter if the quarterback is Andrew Luck, bad luck or lucky strike. Steelers win Sunday 24-14.
• You know how I keep telling you the good stuff to do? Well, book this in and trust me, this is gonna be huge. Saturday, December 13th, at the new and fabulous Blue Line Grille Downtown on 5th Avenue, behind CONSOL Arena, the first Achieving Greatness Awards, featuring The Willie Stargell Pittsburgh MVP Awards, Celebrating Women Awards, Connie Hawkins League Hall of Fame Inductions and first ever in history Pittsburgh City League Hall of Fame Inductions. Awards, food, drinks, dancing and more. Stay tuned.
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >