Where Only the Truth Matters
• Alright . . . stop your crying. Here’s the truth about the worst call in Super Bowl history. #1 ~ Marshawn Lynch is only 1 for 5 scoring touchdowns from the one yard line. #2 ~ 109 passes were thrown from the one yard line in the entire NFL season . . . not one was intercepted. #3 ~ Everybody and your mama knew Lynch was going to get the ball. There, that’s why they threw it and didn’t run it.
• So now you want to make Tom Brady the greatest quarterback of all time. Not so fast there Alice . . . here’s the top ten greatest slingers, and it’s my way or the Bye-Way:
#1 – Terry Bradshaw
#2 – Joe Montana
#3 – Tom Brady
#4 – Brett Farve
#5 – John Elway
#6 – Johnny Unitas
#7 – Dan Marino
#8 – Peyton Manning
#9 – Joe Namath
#10 – Doug Williams
• Oh please, don’t get me started on this. I’ll take Bradshaw to war all day and all night. Toughest quarterback ever. And while we’re at it, what “you people” did to not give Doug Williams his props is still a crime. You forgot huh? Just go back and watch the game and be reminded!!!
• I told ya to relax about the Pitt basketball team didn’t I. They’re coming. They beat #8th ranked Notre Dame and it wasn’t easy. Jamel Artis is slimmed down and has found the touch. Josh Newkirk has brought the spark and James Robinson is as steady as they come. They will go dancin this March. Take it to the bank . . . now cash it!
• The 14th Annual Pittsburgh Allegheny County Public Service Awards, Friday, February 27th, 6:00 p.m., Allegheny County Courthouse, Allegheny County Public Service Awards honoring our heroes . . . those who protect and serve, including one of the finest men in Pittsburgh, Charles “Chuck” Powell, Chief Executive Rich Fitzgerald will be the guest speaker along with new City Police Chief Cameron McLay, Judge Dwayne Woodruff (Pittsburgh Steeler Super Bowl Champion) and keynote speaker, Master Jacquet Bazemore . . . U.S. Marine, Special Forces and National Karate Hall of Fame Inductee. HOO-RAY!!! For information, call (412) 628-4856.
• 9-11 . . . Don’t forget . . . Don’t ever forget! Heroes make the sun rise in the morning. Heroes make the moon shine bright at night!!!
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >