Many of Atlanta’s most influential and accomplished business professionals, entrepreneurs and civic leaders will be honored when Who’s Who Publishing Company present Who’s Who in Black Atlanta at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta on Feb. 23, 2015.
Who’s Who Publishing Company, a division of Real Times Media, was founded in 1989 to highlight the positive achievements of African Americans and to provide a valuable resource and networking guide for the community.
More than 20 years later, the Who’s Who Publishing Company remain dedicated to the goal of illuminating the true power of diversity by documenting and recognizing Black men and women who have made their mark in their professions or in service to others in their community.
Please don’t forget to adjust your calendars to reflect the date change on the 16th annual Who’s Who In Black Atlanta unveiling. We look forward to seeing you Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2016 at 6 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, 265 Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA, when the Official Networking and Unveiling Ceremony kicks off. You won’t want to miss this highly acclaimed networking opportunity and recognition ceremony.
The benefits of owning a Who’s Who in Black Atlanta book include:
- Who’s Who is donated to schools as educational tolls during Black History Month and beyond to inspire to encourage young minds.
- Who’s Who is heavily circulated and reaches the hands of major decision makers, corporations and high profile individuals across the U.S.
- Who’s Who is an excellent way to recognize the contributions of deserving African Americans who may go unnoticed without our coffee table book.
- Who’s Who is used as a business and recruiting resource by top corporations to identify service providers, diversity suppliers, and corporate brass.
- Who’s Who is an annual publication offering unprecedented shelf-life to its advertisers, due to the yearlong circulation.
- Who’s Who gives back to the community, by donating 10% of all sponsorship funds to a noteworthy charity.
For more information, log onto www.whoswhopublishing.com.
Who’s Who Atlanta Alumni Spotlight
LaSandra Boykin, Community Affairs, Delta Air Lines
LaSandra Boykin is Project Manager of Community Affairs at Delta Air Lines and has been at Delta for 6 ½ years. LaSandra’s main responsibility is serving as project manager responsible for employee engagement. She manages a variety of community projects including the Delta Flight Museum, Junior Achievement at Discovery Center, 100 Black Men Football Classic, Children Miracle Network and many of the Pride & AIDS Walks in Atlanta. Her scope of responsibility for employee engagement reaches beyond Atlanta to Minneapolis, Seattle and Detroit. LaSandra is better known as “LB” and she is originally from White Plains, NY but has been in Atlanta for almost 14 years. LB graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and she definitely bleeds Carolina Blue.
Who’s Who Atlanta Corporate Spotlight
Greenberg Traurig, Atlanta
Greenberg Traurig’s Atlanta attorneys provide hands-on, innovative, business-minded counsel to clients ranging from start-ups to some of the most prestigious brands in the U.S. and around the world. The diversity of our attorneys enables our team to promote entrepreneurial and team-based practices, while yielding cost-effective legal services for our clients.
The Atlanta office is home to one of the country’s leading entertainment/music industry practices, as well as experienced trial teams well known for handling class action, multi-plaintiff and other complex litigation. Our Litigation Practice focuses on products liability defense litigation, including medical device and pharmaceutical cases across the United States, as well as construction, employment and complex commercial litigation.