– University of Pittsburgh Physicians located at U. S. Steel Tower, 57th Floor, 600 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, seeks Diagnostic Radiologist to provide subspecialty abdominal imaging services approximately 50% of the time; remaining 50% of the time shall be spent performing general radiology duties, including fluoroscopy, minor percutaneous interventions, basic neuro MRI, and basic nuclear medicine; shall monitor and diagnose illnesses and injuries utilizing the results from computed tomography (CT) scans, ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging technology (MRI), radiography, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy at 2775 Mosside Blvd., Monroeville, PA 15146, 200 Lothrop St., Pittsburgh, PA 15213, 1400 Locust ST., Pittsburgh, PA 15219, 5230 Centre Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15232, 9100 Babcock Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15237, 1 St. Francis Way, Cranberry Township, PA 16066, 1211 Wilmington Ave., New Castle, PA 16105, 1500 Fifth Ave., McKeesport, PA 15132, and 815 Freeport Rd., Pittsburgh, PA 15215. Work may be performed at additional work sites in the area of intended employment, as yet unknown or unpredictable. Applicant must have medical degree or foreign equivalent, must have completed a residency in Radiology plus at least one year of fellowship training involving advanced abdominal imaging, must be Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology, and must have a valid Pennsylvania medical license. Position requires travel to worksites within 55 miles. Apply by following these steps; visit https://careers.upmc.com and enter 200001TU in the “Search Keyword/Job ID” field and click Go. EOE/Disability/Veteran.
Urban Academy of
Second Grade Co-Teacher position for the Urban Academy of Greater Pittsburgh Charter School, please submit ALL three clearances, resume and three references to 437 Turrett Street Pgh, PA 15206 NO PHONE CALLS
South Fayette Twp.
Administrative Assistant for the High School Main Office
Complete job description and deadline are available at:
Adjunct Instructors (Day and Evening) Culinary,
Electrician Technology, Welding, HVAC/R, and
Pittsburgh Technical College is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
• Culinary and Pastry Chef
Associate degree required, Bachelor’s preferred ACF, CCE, or CEC preferred but not required
• Electrician Technology Instructor
Electrician journeyman experience or licensure required
• HVAC/R Instructor, EPA Universal Certification required
• Welding Instructor, American Welding Certification (AWS) and SENSE Plates Certification required
• Clinical Coordinator/Surgical Technology Associate degree required, Bachelors preferred Must possess CST/CSFA
• Maintenance Tech – HVAC/
Electrical – Full-time
Between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (8 hour work shift)
Must be Universal EPA Certified
Must pass criminal background check. Immediate opening at our North Fayette campus near Robinson Towne Center. Apply to https://www.ptcollege.edu (Employment with PTC) or www.workforptcollege.com .