Assistant Manager of
Port Authority is seeking a Assistant Manager of LRT Systems to manage the planning and scheduling of all LRT Systems and Power Department work and provide technical assistance that supports the repair and maintenance of its sub-systems (substations, overhead catenary system, Signals and Communications) Also responsible to oversee personnel supporting other internal departments, contractors and capital projects. Oversees the Power and LRT Systems Department in the absence of the Manager of LRT Systems and Power.
• Oversees activities of supervisory and maintenance personnel associated with maintaining the Port Authority’s substations, overhead, signals and communications-electronic systems. Provides technical assistance/instructions as required, maintains employee records for supervisors, provides constructive feedback on performance to supervisors and initiates or assists in enforcing the Port Authority’s policies and procedures including the performance code. Oversees the Power and LRT Systems Department in the absence of the Manager of LRT Systems and Power.
• Through others, maintains all operational structures at a high status of readiness and supplies immediate repair support under any emergency conditions.
• Coordinates and oversees the training and qualification of supervisors and hourly employees on the use of related equipment, proper maintenance and repair procedures, and ensures work safety on jobs.
Job requirements include:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Associates Degree or Technical Degree in Electrical or Electronics, Engineering or directly related field from an accredited school. Directly related experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis.
• Three (3) years’ work experience in any one or more of the following disciplines: electronics, electronic engineering technology, electrical or electrical engineering or communications systems.
• Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of Windows and Microsoft Word.
• BA/BS Degree in related fields from an accredited school.
• Work experience in any of the following: railroad signaling, substations, overhead line work or high voltage.
• Supervisory experience in two or more LRT System disciplines (traction power, overhead, signals or communications).
• Project Management Experience.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to:
345 Sixth Avenue, 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2527
INFECTIOUS DISEASE PHYSICIAN – UPMC Community Medicine, Inc. seeks an Infectious Disease Physician in Allegheny county and Butler county. Treat patients in the hospital as well as outpatient clinic patients with infectious and communicable diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, and parasites; diagnose and treat infections affecting all organs, which may range from the common cold and flu to HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, tuberculosis, and parasitic infections; provide care for a variety of patients in the hospital setting including those with hospital acquired pneumonia, urinary tract infections, bone and joint infections, and heart value infections; treat patients that range from those who were previously healthy to those who are immunocompromised, such as those on chemotherapy, or following organ transplants; order and assess appropriate laboratory and radiographic tests on patients to determine the cause and seriousness of the infection, perform blood tests or physical exams on patients who are travelling to other countries where they might be exposed to infectious diseases, and actively participate in infection control activities to reduce the spread of infections in the hospital; ensure electronic orders are placed, charting is completed, and all patient messaging is managed; sign off on required orders, prescriptions, etc. Must have a Medical degree or equivalent; must have completed a residency in Internal Medicine; must have completed a fellowship in Infectious Disease; must be Board certified or eligible for certification in Infectious Disease; must have a valid PA medical license or eligibility for licensure. Apply by following these steps; visit http://careers.upmc.com and enter 20000292 in the “Search Keyword/Job ID” field and click Go. EOE/Disability/Veteran.
COMPUTER LITERACY TEACHER
Fox Chapel Area School District is seeking a K-5 Computer Literacy Teacher. PA Bus-Comp-Info Tech cert required. Apply by 11:59 p.m., October 22, 2020, at: https://www.applitrack.com/fcasd/onlineapp/. EOE
South Fayette Twp.
Complete job description is available at:
Please e-mail your application to SFAPPLY@Southfayette.org
Place in the subject line
Last name, first name, position
Deadline: 4:00 P.M., October 23, 2020, or until position is filled
Housekeeping F.T. & P.T.,
Adjunct Instructors (Day and Evening) Electrician, Welding, and HVAC/R
Pittsburgh Technical College is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
• Housekeeping, P.T. Evenings/F.T. Day, work experience in related field.
• Electrician Instructor
Electrician journeyman experience or licensure required
• HVAC/R Instructor, EPA Universal Certification required
Must pass criminal background check. Immediate opening at our North Fayette campus near Robinson Towne Center. Apply to www.ptcollege.edu (Employment with PTC) or