PITTSBURGH—The Community College of Allegheny County hosted a Virtual Open House on Saturday, November 14. This event provided prospective students, their family members and friends with an opportunity to learn more about the CCAC enrollment process, academic program options, student engagement opportunities and more.
Attendees learned how students can save up to $2,200 per class or $63,000 by spending their first two years at CCAC.
Participants were able to interact with faculty and staff in a virtual environment and learn how to enroll in one of CCAC’s nearly 160 degree, certificate or diploma programs to meet their educational and career goals. In addition, informative breakout sessions will be offered on the following topics:
* CCAC Centers
* Career Services
* Faculty Presentation
* Financial Aid
* Military & Veterans Services
* Registration & Advising
* Student Life
* Student Success & Perkins Office
* Supportive Services
Attendees also learned about:
* Programs designed to facilitate easy transfer to four-year colleges and universities
* In-demand careers that offer strong wages and career growth
* Scholarships, grants and financial aid opportunities
* Day, evening, weekend and online course offerings
For more information, visit ccac.edu or email email@example.com.