MEMBER SERVICES AND EVENTS MANAGER
The Allegheny County Bar Association, a downtown Pittsburgh-based professional trade association, is accepting applications for the position of Member Services and Events Manager, an immediate fulltime opening.
Major duties of the position include:
- Assures proper space, food and beverage, and equipment arrangements are made for our meetings, speakers, and programs.
- Works with event budgets, negotiates and executes contracts
- Assists with the publicity, registration and execution of a variety of events
- Serves as liaison to the Young Lawyers Division and other committees
- Assists with the planning and execution of the annual Bench Bar Conference
- Assists with member recruitment and retention campaigns, the administration and expansion of member benefits, and other projects of the Membership Department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills
- a passion for customer service
- ability to work collaboratively with staff and member volunteers
- ability to prioritize, move between tasks and meet firm deadlines
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Word and Excel, database experience preferred
- Previous event planning experience, experience with local vendors and venues a plus
- A college degree (Associates or Bachelors) preferred
Position is fulltime with some evening availability required.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No telephone calls please.
Responsible for coordinating collection of information for grant proposal submissions, writing accurate and timely proposals, and researching funding opportunities. Bachelor’s degree required. Grant writing experience preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in conducting Internet-based research and an understanding of basic budget information. Proficiency with MS Office applications. Experience with online search tools and CRM software preferred.
Send Resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF
BIDWELL TRAINING CENTER
Responsible for campus-level administration, including student services and student activities. Oversees all student services operations, including the administration and application of academic policies and procedures.
B.S. in Higher Education Administration, Business Administration or similar area, and minimum of 6 years progressive experience in post-secondary administration and operations required; Master’s Degree preferred. Must have demonstrated experience in policy development, PA state licensure requirements, and post-secondary education regulations and guidelines at federal, state, and local levels. Start date July 1st.
Send Resume with cover letter and salary requirements to
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Pittsburgh Regional Transit is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to serve as the primary liaison between the business customers, IT: Enterprise Software, software developers and/or suppliers of third-party developed applications to gather business requirements, identify and evaluate off-the-shelf solutions, communicates and discusses with IT management, and documents in DevOps so that software developers can then transfer into code resulting in a working application to suit business customer’s needs. Works with IT management and third-party suppliers to evaluate off-the-shelf solutions, identify technology related software issues and follows through to conclusion. Provides day to day support, training and assists in the creation of documentation.
- Serves as the primary liaison to gather business requirements between the business customer, IT Management, and software developers to identify solutions to customer requests and/or issues. Manages user stories, initial testing prior to business user testing, and closure of completed tasks in DevOps using Agile methodology
- Serve as customer support for software usage: Guide customers with functional support and assist with navigating software. Resolve help desk tickets related to application software. Provide system instruction for report generation and system functionality and also assist in the creation of documentation.
- Serve as technical analyst of software: Analyze application error and message logs, and work to resolve issues.
Job requirements include:
- Two-year technical school/Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or technology related field from an accredited school with three (3) years relevant experience in web-based software application using SQL OR
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or a technology related field from an accredited school or related field with one (1) year relevant experience in web-based software applications using SQL.
- Related experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, retain and apply large amounts of new information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Great organizational skills.
- Experience in monitoring and adhering to procedures and policies.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Professional and effective communication skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Valid PA driver’s license.
- Prior project implementation experience.
- Good understanding of a web based EAM or ERP application.
- Experience with large, complex application deployments.
- Working knowledge and practical use of Agile development principles.
- Experience with SQL script development.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should
forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to:
345 Sixth Avenue, 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2527
SOUTH FAYETTE TWP.
is seeking the following positions:
BUSINESS, COMPUTER, AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TEACHER (HIGH SCHOOL)
Positions available at the start of the 2023-2024 School Year
Complete job descriptions and directions on how to apply are available at:
Applications must be received by 4:00 PM March 17, 2023
NORTHGATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
FULL-TIME SUPPORT NURSE – RN/LPN
Northgate School District is seeking a full-time Support Nurse, 10-month, RN/LPN Support Nurse position. Requirement: RN or LPN. Please submit a letter of interest, resume and credentials to Mrs. Christina Garczewski, Coordinator of Special Services, 591 Union Ave., Pgh., PA 15202 or email email@example.com. Clearances are a requirement of this position.
FULL TIME POLICE OFFICER – MUNHALL BOROUGH
Qualified persons are invited to apply to the Borough of Munhall Civil Service Commission to take competitive examinations leading to eligibility for appointment as Full-Time Patrol Officer in the Borough of Munhall Police Department.
An application can be obtained beginning March 6, 2023 at the Borough Building, first floor, 1 Raymond Bodnar Way, Munhall, PA 15120 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
Completed applications must be returned by 3:30 pm, on Friday, March 31, 2023 along with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee payable to the Borough of Munhall. No applications will be accepted after this date
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, be a minimum of 21 years of age, must have successfully completed or in the process of completing Pennsylvania Act 120 Certification, required to live within twelve (12) air miles of the Munhall Borough building six (6) months after probation ends, a high school diploma or GED, possess a valid Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Driver’s license, and be physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a police officer as determined by the physical and psychological testing. Successful applicants must meet all other Civil Service requirements:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Starting salary for 2023 is $52,741 (2023 top Patrolmen base salary is $86,557) with an excellent fringe benefit package including 2 weeks of paid vacation after 1 year of service maxing out at 6 weeks’ vacation, 12 sick days per year, 2 personal days after 1 year maxing out at 4 days, comprehensive Health Care package, Uniform allowance of $900.00 a year, longevity and holiday pay, minimum staffing of 2 Officers per shift.
TESTING DATE AND TIME: The physical agility test will begin at 9 am on April 11, 2023, and will be conducted at the Allegheny County Police Training Academy. The written test will begin immediately after the agility test.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
MT. LEBANON, PA
The Municipality of Mt. Lebanon will accept applications for the position of fire lieutenant beginning February 13, 2023. Deadline to submit an application, resume, certifications, and complete the on-line written exam will be May 12, 2023.
This is a lateral entry supervisory position requiring substantial fire service knowledge, skills, and background. Job responsibilities include supervision of volunteer staff, fire apparatus operation, fire suppression, fire prevention, public education, rescue operations, and hazardous material and emergency medical response. Starting salary is $76,310.00 with excellent benefits and pension. To review requirements and apply, go to https://mtlebanon.bamboohr.com/hiring/jobs/150.
Mt. Lebanon is an Equal
CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN –
University of Pittsburgh Physicians seeks a Critical Care Physician to work in Pittsburgh, PA (Allegheny County). Diagnose, manage, and treat critically ill and injured patients, including trauma victims, patients with multiple organ dysfunctions, and patients who require mechanical ventilation; perform medical procedures in an intensive care setting, including central line placement, arterial line placement, tracheal intubation, transfusion, and lumbar puncture; work with a multidisciplinary team of surgeons, physicians, and nurses to ensure patients are medically controlled and stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation; order diagnostic tests and review test results to identify abnormal findings and refer patients to medical specialists, as necessary; prescribe appropriate interventions, therapies, medications, and other treatment modalities; collect, record, and maintain details of patients’ histories, physical examinations, diagnostic test results, assessments, management plans, and treatment outcomes. Must have a Medical degree or equivalent; must have completed a residency in Internal Medicine; must have completed a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine; must be Board certified or eligible for certification in Critical Care Medicine; must have a valid PA medical license. Apply by following these steps; visit http://careers.upmc.com and enter 230000N7 in the “Search Keyword/Job ID” field and click Go. EOE/Disability/Veteran
TO PLACE AN AD:
412-481-8302 Ext. 136
for copy, corrections, and cancellations: Friday
noon preceding Wednesday publication