SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN
HITACHI RAIL STS USA, INC., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, seeks a Senior Supply Chain Planner to work in Pittsburgh, PA, and unanticipated locations throughout the US. The Senior Supply Chain Planner will be required to ensure the issuing of an estimation of the overall external costs on “high complexity” Bids Finalization & submission of make and buy external cost estimation. Relocation required. Apply at: https://careers.hitachi.com/
GATEWAY SCHOOL DISTRICT in Monroeville, PA is accepting applications for Director of Pupil Services. Deadline for applications is August 31, 2023.
For a complete job description, and how to apply, please visit our website at www.gatewayk12.org ->
Human Resources/Personnel Tab -> Employment Opportunities. Gateway School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Aliquippa will be testing for the position of firefighter/part-time firefighter. Applications may be picked up at the Aliquippa City Building, 581 Franklin Avenue, Aliquippa, PA 15001. The applications must be returned by 3:00 PM, August 28, 2023. A $35.00 fee must be included with the application. Applicants will be notified when the written test will be scheduled. General requirements are, must be 18 years of age, US Citizen, current PA driver’s license, must live within 20 air miles of Aliquippa within 1 year of hire date, PA firefighter 2 certification or equivalent by date of hire, must have current PA-EMT certification, must pass written exam, must pass oral interview, must pass physical agility test, drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
ASSISTANT MANAGER OF RAILCAR MAINTENANCE
Pittsburgh Regional Transit is seeking an Assistant Manager of Railcar Maintenance to direct, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of the Port Authority of Allegheny County d/b/a Pittsburgh Regional Transit (PRT) Railcar maintenance functions. Ensures vehicle safety, reliability, cleanliness and optimum operating conditions.
- Responsible for all daily maintenance-related activities such as vehicle running and heavy repairs, vehicle cleaning, daily vehicle servicing, and the coordination of building maintenance.
- Responsible for Pennsylvania
Department of Transportation, Electric Mass Transit Inspection and scheduled preventive maintenance programs and the development of a long-term work plan. Monitors program performance and maintenance of inspection records.
- Responsible for all activities of Vehicle Overhaul program; including development of long term work plan, development of new overhaul procedures, production and submittal of monthly program statements. Monitors program performance and maintenance of overhaul records.
Job requirements include:
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronic Technology; or equivalent military or technical program in a directly related area from an accredited school. Supervisory related experience may be substituted for education requirements on a year for year basis.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience in a fleet maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated ability in Windows and Microsoft Word.
- Effective and professional communication and organizational skills.
- Participative leadership style.
- Experience in statistical process control.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Transportation or a directly related technical field from an accredited school.
- Supervisory experience in Railcar Maintenance.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to:
345 Sixth Avenue, 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2527
MANAGER – CLINICAL
The University of Pittsburgh’s Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, in Pittsburgh, PA, seeks Manager – Clinical Research to manage patient/subject recruitment/enrollment for multiple, simultaneous clinical research studies utilizing appropriate enrollment standards. Apply at https://join.pitt.edu, #23005877. Applicants should upload a cover letter, curriculum vitae, writing sample, and at least three letters of recommendation. The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity.
EOE, including disability/vets.
The Southwestern Pennsylvania Corporation is currently seeking a TDM Coordinator for their Transportation department. Qualified applicants will have an Associate’s degree from two-year college or technical school; Bachelor’s degree in Planning is preferred.
SPC offers a wide range of benefits, including; Medical, Dental, Vision and FSA 403B options and company sponsored pension plan
Vacation time, sick time and personal leave
11 Paid Holidays
Flexible hybrid work schedule
SPC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. SPC values diversity among its leaders, staff, and commission, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.
For more information and complete job description, please visit
UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside seeks Anesthesia Technicians (multiple openings) to work in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, PA. Must have Associate’s degree in anesthesia technology or related field; or two years of experience as an anesthesia technician or in a substantially similar position in a hospital or patient care setting. Must be Basic Life Support (BLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified. Apply by following these steps; visit http://careers.upmc.com and enter 2300023K in the “Search Keyword/Job ID” field and click Go.
TO PLACE AN AD:
412-481-8302 Ext. 140
for copy, corrections, and cancellations: Friday
noon preceding Wednesday publication