|States Most Dependent on the Gun Industry||States Least Dependent on the Gun Industry|
|7||New Hampshire||48||New York|
Comparing the Most & Least Dependent
- The number of firearms-industry jobs per capita is highest in New Hampshire, which is seven times greater than in the District of Columbia, where it is lowest.
- The average wages & benefits in the firearms industry is highest in the District of Columbia, which is three times greater than in New Mexico, where it is lowest.
- The total firearms industry output per capita is highest in New Hampshire, which is 18 times greater than in Hawaii, where it is lowest.
- The total taxes paid by the firearms industry per capita is highest in Montana, which is six times greater than in Delaware, where it is lowest.
- Gun ownership is highest in Alaska, which is 12 times greater than in Delaware, where it is lowest.
For the full report and to see where your state ranks, please visit: