MANCHESTER CRAFTSMEN’S GUILD
Responsible for customer relations, ticketing, social media, events marketing, website maintenance and reconciling sales. Bachelor’s degree in arts management or business with a focus on arts or entertainment and 3-5 years box office experience required. Must have knowledge of ticketing software; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications; and ability to create, analyze and interpret financial reports. Strong customer focus, highly effective interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities required. Must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Send Resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR
“BIKEPGH a nonprofit bicycle and pedestrian advocacy organization, is seeking a highly organized people person with excellent communication skills to coordinate volunteers and community outreach logistics as our Volunteer & Community Outreach Coordinator. If you are passionate about biking and walking, active transportation, and engaging the community through events such as OpenStreetsPGH, PedalPGH, The WMNBikePGH Summit, and more, this is your chance to make a difference in the lives of thousands of Pittsburghers. Visit bikepgh.org/jobs to learn more and apply.”
The City of Altoona is now accepting applications for Entry Level Police Officers. Information and applications are available online at www.altoonapa.gov and in the Human Resources Department of City Hall. Applications and applicable supporting documentation must be submitted to the Human Resources Department by Noon on Friday, September 22, 2023.
Human Resources Department
1301 12th Street, Suite 400
Altoona, PA 16601
The City of Altoona is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DIRECTOR – DATA &
Pittsburgh Regional Transit is seeking a Director – Data & Information Analytics to be responsible for the forward progression for the Port Authority of Allegheny County d/b/a Pittsburgh Regional Transit’s (PRT) use of analytics and data intelligence to inform business decisions and processes. Such Data Analytics activities include, but are not limited to Data Governance, Data Lakes, dashboards and data presentation tools, databases, data integrations, and Data Warehouses. In leading the Data and Information Analytics department, the position oversees various data and analytics centric roles and works in close conjunction with functional business and data analyst roles across the agency to solve questions using information, data, and analytics.
- Lead agency efforts to mature in information analytics utilization and incorporation into business processes.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to design, develop, test, implement and support solutions in data engineering and analytics.
- Maintain technical leadership, direction and oversight to build reliable and scalable data pipelines, data models and data visualizations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to members of yours and other teams and contribute thought leadership focused on the development and evolution of our data engineering and analytics capabilities.
Job requirements include:
- BS Degree in Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Information Systems or directly related field from an accredited school. Related experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum (7) seven years of recent experience in design, development and delivery of data driven solutions and analytics; including at least (3) three years as manager in data & analytics delivery. Experience with human centered design research or similar methodologies to provide solutions to business questions.
- Experience transitioning data into insight and analytic-based tools such as dashboards and real-time information display.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or other data presentation and analysis software.
- Experience with data management platforms such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other cloud-based data storage.
- Expert ability in the use of Microsoft platform, including Microsoft 365.
- Master’s degree in information science or business (MBA, MS, or similar)
- Internet/Intranet development experience.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to:
345 Sixth Avenue, 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2527
TO PLACE AN AD:
412-481-8302 Ext. 140
for copy, corrections, and cancellations: Friday
noon preceding Wednesday publication